The lawmaker Aminu Suleiman, who is the chairman of the House Committee on Tertiary Education, has said that while he may not support the coalition’s vision a 100%, they have nevertheless found a supporter in him.
“I have read the statement of the Northern Youths Coalition. I may not completely say I share their vision one hundred per cent; but they have found a supporter in me, because the people of eastern Nigeria have taken this country to ransom.
They have been causing serious problems to this country; they caused the civil war, which brought backwardness in this country. They have been using provocation to attract more attention than other parts of the country,” he said. .
The lawmaker has also condemned the Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai for calling for the arrest of the youths. “People like El-Rufai just play to the gallery. I condemn him entirely for coming out to issue arrest warrant against the northern youths.
Where was El-Rufai when IPOB and other secessionist groups in the South East were calling for secession? Don’t they have governors? Don’t they have elders? Why didn’t they caution them?” he said.

0 Comments