A fan inquired of Ese how she came about her clean and hairless armpit after she posted of a video of herself showing off her armpit on Snapchat.

The fan questioned:
“Could you please write tip on how to maintain a fresh under arm coz yours look damn too spotless, please coz dark arm won’t let some of us shine.”She responded;
“That’s because I don’t grow hair under my armpits. I’ve never shaved my armpit in my entire life”
Ese Eriata is the last of four children, two boys and two girls and she’s the face of Candy City 2016. She also had a stint in the stand-up comedy industry and she narrated how it all started.
“Comedy started long time ago but I never took it serious, I use to always crack jokes within my friends and they laugh so hard, everyone kept pushing me to try comedy so along the line i met neduwazobiafm he noticed my talent and gave me an opportunity to feature in one of his skit, that was how i started. I professionally started comedy March 27 2016 few months after relocating from Benin.”


0 Comments