The controversial photo alleged to be Alex and Tobi in bed
Speaking in an exclusive chat with Punch, Tobi said, “I don’t know of any picture.“There are usually a lot of things written about me online; so, I don’t usually have the time to keep up or comment on things I don’t know about.”
Explaining the status of his relationship with Alex, Bakre said,
“Nothing has changed about my relationship with Alex. We are still good friends; that’s what it is and that’s what it will always be.
Alex and Tobi
“I know that media usually links our name together but right now, I am focused on work.
“I am still close to former housemates that I see regularly such as Miracle and Alex.
“I only see Teddy A and Bambam once in a while but it’s all good vibes with everybody.”
On the lessons he has learnt upon leaving the Big Brother house, Bakre said,
“Within two months that I got out of the house, I have learnt several things and I try to stay around people with positive energy.
“I have learnt to keep my personal life private. It’s not everything about you that the world has to know.
“Of course, I want to entertain people, but I also want to make impact on the world.
“I believe I should be able to inspire people out there and teach them some life lessons.”



0 Comments